Powered By Blogger

Saturday, June 14, 2014

So Yea....This is High School....

Oy vey! High school am I right? Just in case you don't have any idea what I'm talking about I started High School...about 8 months ago. Me and my lazy behind forgot I even had this account and only remembered when Google sent me a email saying "I'm sorry Miss but you are doing absolutely nothing with your life right now and you can't even post to your poor lonely blog? Shame on you!" Or something like that. Any who, ALOT has happened since the last time I posted on here. Where to begin *strokes sensei beard* *laughs because you really thought I had a beard I mean c'mon guys I'm a girl*. Okay so like I said before, I started high school and let me tell you this; it sucks in the most awesome way possible(You are about to experience high school from a totally awesome kinda weird but insanely hilarious freshman's point of view. Viewer discretion is advised). I walked into high thinking that I would be able to spot the cliche and stereotypical groups right away. You know, the nerds, the jocks, the blondies, the Bella's, and the Cullens. So imagine my surprise when I step through the doors on my very first day and see the goths mingling with their football buds and the Pokemon fanatics making out with their model girlfriends. Of course, like every freshman I was supposed to go through the awkward process of "finding who I am" and "being myself". I think it kind of slipped by me though or I missed the opportunity because here I am, nearing the end of my first year of high school and I still have no idea what the frick I'm doing. I think I accidentally slid into that category of your-everything-all-at-once-but-nothing-when-people-are-looking. Which is cool. I don't really like attention on me unless I'm purposely drawing it to myself. But still, who doesn't like to be noticed in high school? And don't even get me STARTED on the couples. It's kinda like the infection of zombie-ism. Everywhere you look, they're there only instead of trying to eat your face off their trying to eat each others face off. If that doesn't scar a person for life I don't know what does. And you'd think by now I'd have a boyfriend. I mean I'm not bad looking but I'm certainly no Mila Kunis. I didn't understand it at first so I asked my mom. She said i'm too intimidating for people and that made me feel THAT much better about myself. Thanks mom! That is high school. Well its not all of it but that is all I remember from an entire year of being there. I think that says enough about our education system right there. If you don't already know, I have started a YouTube channel and I haven't yet posted a video! I'm a little nervous about posting my face on the internet and having people stare at it for a certain number of minutes. Without pausing. I, literally not figuratively, have about 20 videos recorded, edited and ready to be uploaded on my channel. I already have about 20 subscribers( I don't know how either) and half of them are people I see every day and they ask me to upload my videos because apparently im just "sooooo hilarious in real life" and "I bet it would be even funnier on camera". People, trust me I would love nothing more than to post my hilarity on the website that is called the tube of you. And as soon as I get over my very irrational and TOTALLY uncommon fear of not being accepted/liked, I will. When that day comes, though, PewDiePie better watch out...

No comments:

Post a Comment