Powered By Blogger

Monday, April 15, 2013

Attractiveness(Smarticle Style!!)

I got ten views (woohoo!) though unfortunately three of them were me (loner!).Update time! So I’m in eighth grade right now and it is like totes like LAME! I’m joking; I would personally kill myself if I really talked like that. Any who, eighth grade is um interesting. To say the least. Boy crazy girls running around everywhere and girl crazy boys chasing after them so all there creating is one big ring-around-the-rosie game (just to clarify I hate that game it is sickening and I cried when I found out what is meant. Can you say RIGHT IN THE CHILDHOOD?!). You would think that I, an eighth grade girl, would be chasing the boys too, right? WRONG! There honestly nothing worth chasing if ya know what I mean...if you don’t know what I mean I’m just saying that all the boys are...not attractive. And honestly people I learned that the amount of fricks you have to give in life is limited so I am saving mine when I have a teenage child*shudder*.

By the way what is the definition of attractiveness? Well I was gonna look it up in a dictionary and be like "well since you choose to waffle your time with silly nonsense, perhaps I MUST find the diction of the word attractiveness. AHA! Here we are...the true and real definition of the word attractiveness, with absolutely no succinctness, is....."(Ps. I really hope you said that in a British sir accent). Yea to bad I’m too lazy to even lift a page. So I’ll just give you my definition. Ahem...Attractiveness is the art of looking fine-I mean handsome...and having an attitude that is not relatable to a douche, jerk, or playa playa in any way. YES! I DID IT! I MADE SOMETHING INCREDIBLY STUPID SOUND LIKE IT CAME FROM AN ENGLISH PROFESSOR! Or at least a kindergarten teacher's neighbor. CLOSE ENOUGH!

Okay-dokey. I know this was short and in my last post I said I would post every week. But you know I have school and homework. It’s ok though I have recently been trained in the art or procrastination...a helpful art indeed. Beside my posts are like presents on Christmas and getting them randomly is like a limo showing up at your school with Pink as your driver handing you an VERY expensive 100 carat bracelet as Tom Hiddleston gives you a back massage. You wouldn't want to know that was coming you would want to be surprised by it so you can look at your friends and “That Thomas! Always one to surprise!” And then flounce off with your famous crew. Get it? No? Well I don’t know how else to give excuse to the fact that I’m lazy and wont upload every day. Huh. I’m out cuz I’m sure you have something better to do. Something important that you really need to do. I know you do. I read minds duh! Have fun with that something else and I will write...when I write. GOODNIGHT CHICAGO! Or is it New York? I don’t know I’m from Reno, NV. That should explain it ALL.

Video of the week is THRIFT SHOP BY MACKLEMORE love the song and the video! I mean who doesn't??!!(Rhetorical question...)

No comments:

Post a Comment